Bookmark Our Page By Adding Our Website To Your Home Screen
Initial Free Consultation
Terms and Conditions
1. "Initial Consultation " means the first consultation for the new patients who have never used any of our services.
2. Free Initial Consultation is a 15minute consultation with a practitioner, were he/she performs the assessment of patients teeth, answers patients concerns and provide advice on the best treatment options.
3. During the free initial consultation, the practitioner may take intraoral pictures of the patient's teeth for assessment purposes without any charges involved.
4. Practioner may charge standard consultation fees if the initial consultation takes longer than 15 minutes. Provided patient/carers are informed and agree to.
5. Practioner may charge standard X-ray fees, if during initial free consultation practitioner may be required to take X-ray / X-rays, provided patient/carer is informed and agrees to.
6. If the patient / Carer agrees to the treatment during the free initial consultation and practitioner has enough time and resources to perform the treatment. The consultation fees WILL NOT BE INCLUDED in the total treatment cost.
7. The free initial consultation WILL NOT be charged during the patient's future appointment/appointments i.e from the date of the free initial consultation, with the proposed treatment/treatments charges. Provided patient attend the appointment and receive the treatment.
8. The free initial consultation does not apply to patients with Child Dental
9. Practioner may charge normal "Quotation Fees" if the patient/carer requires written quotation for the treatment/treatments proposed by practitioners.
10. Patients with private health insurance will be charged without gap payment. Above Terms and Conditions, i.e 1 - 9 and 11 apply for patients with private health insurance.
11. Patient/Carer to be charged normal consultation fees for any consultation provided the patient/carer has attended "Free Initial consultation".